Posted By Marie
Date: May 7th, 2013
It is important to keep your business always on top of the market place, and with this technological age, it’s vital that your business use a premier provider of software and application development and web hosting infrastructure. In this article we will share you the top most popular innovative web companies that can help achieve all your business goals and maintain significant competitive advantage among others.
1. Twitter – an awesome tool to promote and grow your business in the World Wide Web. This microblogging phenom adds 10,000 users a day, and has boasted more than 200 million users today. You can find huge potential clients or customers for your business with Twitter, no doubt!
2. Facebook – A social network that everyone loves to hate (but secretly loves anyways) has now over 150 million active users and is still continue growing. It is the king of all web 2.0 sites.
3. Google – With Google Docs and the new Chrome browser, the search titan continues to take aim at Microsoft.
4. Tumblr – A free micro blogging platform that can help your business spread awareness about your brand easily. It’s like a combination of Twitter and Facebook, where you can also post and share images, videos, audios and short pieces of writing.
5. Digg – More than 35 million visitors per month submit 20,000 stories a day to the site. A recent $29 million financing round will keep the crowd thumbing through the downturn.